A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it m ...
Home > Quotes > A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us
1. A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute.
Tags: Arguments | Fight | Relationship | Little Moments | Moment | Misunderstanding | Poisonous | Forget |
Explore More Quotes
2. Arguing kills the sale. Don’t do it.
Tags: Arguments | Sales | Etiquette | Defensive |
3. It takes both sides to build a bridge
Tags: Arguments | Generation Gap | Perspective |
4. Give second chances, third chances, but not a fourth, a fifth, a sixth and so on.
Appreciate yourself and understand your worth – know it takes time for people to change, to become better.
But know what you can take and what you deserve.
Tags: Quotes that make you think | Deserve | Arguments | Self Respect | Patience | Giving Chances | People Change | Sabar |
5. If after an argument, your partner goes out for hours without telling you where they are, this indicates that they are punishing you for the disagreement by intentionally causing you to worry or feel anxious
Tags: Arguments | Worry | Punishing | Emotional Blackmail | Intentional | Anxiety | Disagreement | Emotionally Drained |
6. A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute.
Tags: Arguments | Fight | Relationship | Little Moments | Moment | Misunderstanding | Poisonous | Forget |
7. Sometimes talking to
is all you need.
Tags: Depression | Arguments | Sadness | Fight | Patience | Sabar | Mental Health | Relationship | Dunya | Needs | Motivational Islamic Quotes On Life |
8. Sometimes you have to decide which will hurt more: biting your tongue or having your say.
Tags: Arguments | Fight | Hurt | Relationship | Decision | Biting | Tongue |
9. Don't ever abuse a kind heart,
You may never be offered one again.
Tags: Abuse | Be Kind | Heart | Blessed | Anger | Arguments | Fight | Healthy Communication | Muslimah | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Husband | Manly | Womens Rights |
10. Her mood was suddenly in free fall, a state she knew all too well. A heaviness inside. A hollow loneliness. A need to either quarrel or cry. A downward plunge that could only be escaped by huge loss of temper, howling for her mother, or what people like teachers called going too far.
Trouble on the way.
Tags: Mood Swings | Loneliness | Fight | Crying | Arguments | Anger |
11. "When one of you becomes angry while standing, he should sit down. If the anger leaves him, well and good; otherwise he should lie down."
[Sunan Abi Dawud 4782]
Tags: Anger | Calm | Problems | Fight | Arguments | Relationship | Nikah | Mood Swings | Hadith |
12. Remember that anger and swearing never really suppresses your anger and does not relieve you of emotional burden. It is just converted into stress, guilt and more worry. The only way out is to have patience on expressing your anger.
Tags: Anger | Mood Swings | Mind Control | Mental Wellness | Fight | Arguments | Relationship | Suppress |
13. Women feel emotional turbulence between 5 to 7 days before they begin menstruating. Ignoring your wife’s feelings during PMS is unproductive and can cause further conflict between the couple.
Tags: Mood Swings | Menstruation | Turbulence | Feelings | Mixed Feelings | Ignoring | Arguments | Fight | Relationship | Understanding Women |
14. Tips for Men regarding PMS
-Don't argue with her
-bring her food
-watch movies with her
-RUB HER TUMMY
-make her laugh
-lay down with her
-don't say ew
-handle her mood swings
-understand she is in pain
Tags: Mood Swings | Menstruation | Arguments | Fight | Pain |
15. If you see a person showing symptoms of personality disorder, encourage them to seek help. They will get defensive, do not argue with them. Express your feelings and concerns instead.
Tags: Personality Disorder | Symptoms | Diagnosis | Help | Arguments | Feelings | Concerned | Encouragement |
16. Although a small argument ended decades of friendship,
But at least some people were identified for who they are.
Go zara si baat par barson ke yaarane gaye,
Lekin itna to hua,
Kuch log pehchaane gaye
Tags: Arguments | Urdu Shayari in English | Love Quotes in Hindi | 2 Line Shayari | Urdu |
17. Sabr is not remaining quiet and allowing anger to build up inside you. Sabr is to talk about what's bothering you without losing control of your emotions.
Tags: Sabar | Patience | Quiet | Anger | Arguments | Bothered | Control | Emotions |
18. I distance myself from people for a reason.
Tags: Reasons | Distance | Loneliness | Self Learning | Self Respect | Selfless Love | Self | Negativity | Good Vibes | Problems | Arguments | Backbiting |
19. Go on, get out! Last words are for fools who haven't said enough!
Tags: Communist | Marxist | Political | Fight | Arguments | Last Laugh | Talking Too Much |
20. Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you
Tags: Self Love | Inspirational | Problems | Arguments | Relationship |
21. Don't base your decisions on the advice of those who don't have to deal with the results
Tags: Self Love | Unsolicited Advice | Decision | Talking Too Much | Unnecessary | Arguments |
22. you only get hurt by people you care about. you always ignore or forget the hurt caused by people who are not that significant in your life. the theory of "people who love you will never make you cry" is a foolish philosophy.
Tags: Crying | Hurt | Unique and Rare | Caring | Importance | Husband | Wife | Pain | Arguments |
23. sometimes it's not ego. it's self-respect.
Tags: Ego | Self Respect | Arguments | Fight | Treating Badly | Abuse |
24. don't allow someone to treat you poorly just because you love them
Tags: Self Respect | Blind | Sad Love | Poor | Treating Badly | Abuse | Arguments | Screaming |
25. If we lose love and self-respect for each other, this is how we finally die.
Tags: Self Respect | Lost | Arguments | Marriage | Death | Relationship |
26. Liberate yourself from the need to be right.
Tags: Liberating | Being Right | Arguments | Debate | Insecurities | Pleasing | Self Esteem | Believe in Yourself |
27. Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you
Tags: Truth | Dislike | Upset | Sassy | Intentional | Arguments | Confrontation | Bullshit | Realization | Wrong | Unique and Rare |
28. Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
Tags: Understanding Women | Loved | Solution | Arguments | Fight | Relationship | Marriage |
29. I have a limit and when you reach it, I dismiss you from my life. It is that simple.
Tags: Can Only Take So Much | Arguments | Mind Games | Treating Badly | Anger | Patience |
30. Fermented kimchi, cordyceps, puer tea – in this world, there are things that get better the longer you leave them. However, there isn’t any good in leaving the uncomfortable feelings between people. The distance between two people is always caused by saying one less thing or by not saying something that should’ve been said. Before letting the distance grow from those unsaid words, it would be good to repair the relationship to what it used to be.
Tags: Korean Drama | Healthy Communication | Arguments | Speak | Unsaid Words |
31. If you agree with somebody, don't nod "yes".
If you disagree with somebody, don't nod "no".
Simply sit there, take it all in and the only thing you're allowed to do is ask questions so you can understand what they mean and why they have the opinion that they have, and from where they are speaking. And at the end, you will get your turn.
Tags: Healthy Communication | Communication | Agreement | Disagreement | Arguments | Fight | Understanding | Perspective | Leadership | Wisdom | Patience | Impatience |
32. The victim will definitely complain and even whine to others about how hard life is. But if anyone ever offers him some options for changing that life, the victim classically comes back with a long list of "Yes, buts." If we ever have the heart and temerity to confront him with this fact, he is liable to begin to cry and tell us repeatedly that we just don't understand how hard it is for him. Life is just harder for him than others—he doesn't know why—but it is. He may attach all kinds of rationales for that statement, but the truth is that he must keep believing that life is hard, or it might just get a whole lot harder.
Tags: Victim | Life is Unfair | Fear | Communication | Arguments |
33. Always ask yourself: "What will happen if I say nothing?"
Tags: Speak | Arguments | Keep It Simple | Talking Too Much |
34. Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today
Tags: Tolerance | Arguments | Relationship | Self Learning | Demeaning | Teacher | Experiential Learning | Learning Curve | Learning | Disapproval | Walk In My Shoes | I Dont Know | Knowledge | Etiquette |
35. Silly me!
I never realized it's one rule for you and a completely different rule for me.
Tags: Funny Double Standard | Sarcastic | Arguments |
36. The universe is a cruel, uncaring void, The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead.
Tags: Bojack Horseman | Bojack Horseman | Death | Bigger Picture | Meaning Of Life | I Dont Care | Let It Go | Arguments | Nonsense | Universe |
37. Chances are how you look when you are slightly frustrated isn’t all that different from how you look when you are a little concerned, confused, disappointed, or nervous.
Your ‘I’m kind of hurt by what you just said’ face probably looks an awful lot like your ‘I’m not at all hurt by what you just said’ face. And the majority of times that you’ve said to yourself, ‘I made my intentions clear,’ or ‘He knows what I meant,’ you didn’t and he doesn’t.”
Tags: Misunderstanding | Face | Body Language | Arguments |
38. The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.
Tags: Misunderstanding | Arguments | Frustrated |
39. The greatest distance between two people is a misunderstanding.
Tags: Misunderstanding | Relationship | Arguments |
40. Most misunderstandings in the world could be avoided if people would simply take the time to ask, “What else could this mean?”
Tags: Misunderstanding | Question | Thinking | Communication | Understanding Women | Understanding | Relationship | Arguments | Listening a Person | Perspective |
41. When you get angry, take a timeout and think about the situation, examine the issues and facts.
Think about how to present your feelings and the issue, along with a short request such as “ I would appreciate it if you would discuss any major purchases with me in the future”
Tags: Anger | Conflict Resolution | Relationship | Arguments | Timeout | Solution |
42. Never in the history of the world someone has calmed down or relaxed when you say “Calm Down” or “Relax”.
Tags: Communication | Healthy Communication | Parenting | Calm | Relaxing | Demand | Arguments | Understanding | Psychology | Emotions |
43. We often contradict with an opinion for no other reason than that we do not like the tone in which it is expressed.
Tags: Opinion | Tone of Voice | Facial Expression | Communication | Arguments | Contradictory | Be Kind | Being Nice |
44. Maturity is when you prefer to stay silent instead of arguing.
Tags: Maturity | Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Arguments | Personality |
45. I am not okay with you discussing our private matters with family member/friend. Please respect my privacy.
Tags: Boundaries | Privacy | Relationship Balance | Arguments |
46. It is not helpful to keep bringing up issues we have already resolved. It only makes the current disagreement worse. Please stop doing this.
Tags: Arguments | Disagreement | Relationship |
47. No one will ever know the violence it took to become this gentle.
Tags: Violence | Gentleness | Gentleman | Be Kind | Humble | Arguments | Relationship | Experience |