Inspirational Women Quotes
1. A passionate woman is worth the chaos.
Explore More Quotes
2. I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass.
3. I am my role model, I want to be me.
4. Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.
5. I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.
- Mae West
6. Technically, I am unarmed. But no one should ever underestimate the harm that fingernails can do. Especially if the target is unprepared.
7. When you want to give up, tell yourself you will hold on for just one more day, hour, minute - whatever you can manage.
8. The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue.
9. I do a thing called "What I Want"
10. I like my coffee how I like myself: Dark, bitter, and to hot for you.
11. Tell me not to do something and I will do it twice and take pictures.
12. Always classy never trashy and a little bit sassy.
13. A sass a day keeps the basics away.
14. Don’t stand too close to the heater babe.
15. Sassy, Classy, and Bad-assy!
16. Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
17. Take a Look in the mirror … That’s your competition.
18. A woman knows what is best for her either by intuition or instinct.
19. Don’t hate me, just get to know me first!
20. Judge me when you become perfect.
21. I don’t need your approval, darling. I have my own.
22. Dear Karma, I’ve got a list of people you have missed.
23. An apple a day keeps everyone away.
If you throw it hard enough.
24. I’m sassy, even though I hate that word! I’m sensitive and cry really easily.
25. Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
26. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
27. I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me that trouble of liking them.
28. That woman speaks eighteen languages, and can't say 'No' in any of them.
29. Women and elephants never forget.
30. You think You're frightening me with Your hell, don't You?
You think Your hell is worse than mine.
31. Every year, back comes Spring, with nasty little birds yapping their fool heads off and the ground all mucked up with plants.
32. Now that she had nothing to lose, she was free
33. A woman is unstoppable when she realizes she deserves better.
34. She is at a place in her life where peace is her priority and negativity cannot exist.
35. There are always a million reasons not to do something.
36. Kathir ibn 'Ubayd said,
"When someone in the family of 'A'isha had a child, she did not ask, 'Boy or girl?'
'Was he created well-formed?'
If the answer was 'Yes,' she said,
'Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.'"
37. It was narrated from Anas that a woman offered herself in marriage to the Prophet. The daughter of Anas laughed and said:
"How little was her modesty."
Anas said: "She was better than you; she offered herself in marriage to the Prophet."
38. I did not feel jealous of any of the wives of the Prophet (pbuh) as much as I did of Khadija though I did not see her, but the Prophet (pbuh) used to mention her very often, and when ever he slaughtered a sheep, he would cut its parts and send them to the women friends of Khadija. When I sometimes said to him,
"(You treat Khadija in such a way) as if there is no woman on earth except Khadija," he would say,
"Khadija was such-and-such, and from her I had children."
39. Strong women lift women up. Weak women tear women down.
40. Depression, anxiety, eating disorders, trauma, these are just a few examples of the forces that can lead to a tornado of pain. So what I would like to say in this room of powerful woman and men today is let’s work together to beckon the world towards kindness
41. The women I was yesterday introduced me to the woman I am today; which makes me very excited about meeting the woman I will become tomorrow.
42. Cold as Ice. But in the right hands she melts.
43. She was cold as Ice,
fierce as Fire,
hard as a rock.
Yet his one touch is enough to thaw her Ice,
calm her fire,
melt her rigidness.
44. A passionate woman is worth the chaos.
45. The endeavors undertaken by women in the Emirates are important and honorable endeavors that are worthy of esteem
46. I encourage women to work in positions that maintain respect and dignity as mothers and makers of generations.
47. For young women, I would say, don't worry so much about your weight. Girls spend way too much time thinking about that, and there are better things…what makes you different or weird, that's your strength
48. Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I’m not cute or built to suit a fashion model’s size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I’m telling lies.
It’s in the reach of my arms,
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I’m a woman
I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please,
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.
It’s the fire in my eyes,
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing in my waist,
And the joy in my feet.
I’m a woman
Men themselves have wondered
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can’t touch
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them,
They say they still can’t see.
It’s in the arch of my back,
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.
I’m a woman
Now you understand
Just why my head’s not bowed.
I don’t shout or jump about
Or have to talk real loud.
When you see me passing,
It ought to make you proud.
It’s in the click of my heels,
The bend of my hair,
the palm of my hand,
The need for my care.
’Cause I’m a woman