A flower that grow in the ghetto know more about survival than ...
Ghetto Love Quotes
1. A flower that grow in the ghetto know more about survival than the one from fresh meadows.
Explore More Quotes
2. I don't get nothing but love. In every ghetto all over the world. Nothing but love. They respect that I came outta there and I'm doing it the right way. You can't do nothing but respect that.
- Ice Cube
3. I wonder if heaven got a ghetto.
Tags: Ghetto Love |
4. A girl plays with your mind. A woman explores it.
5. A flower that grow in the ghetto know more about survival than the one from fresh meadows.
6. I don't think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good.
7. The ghetto is not where you live. The ghetto is inside your mind. And anyone who tells you that you can't get out of the ghettos of your own mind has no idea what they're talking about.
8. A lot of people have a misconception of what the ghetto is all about. You know, it's only a small percentage of the people that are bad. Everybody else is good.
- Ice Cube
9. If you've seen one city slum, you've seen them all.
10. I don't like the way people cherish the ghetto, as if it’s some royal palace, or kingdom. I also don't like the way people treat each other in the ghetto. It is really hard to find love, trust, and respect. You don't find too many people that want to do better for themselves in the ghetto because so many people seem to be satisfied with where they're at.