A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow ...
Fathers Day Quotes
1. A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
Explore More Quotes
2. A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
3. By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
4. Fathers day quotes from wife
The only thing better than having you for a husband is our children having you for a dad.
5. To my Dad..
Thank you for always being there for me. You will always be the first man I ever loved, the first hand I ever held, and my one and only daddy! I know I don't always say it, but you are amazing and I am so lucky to have you as my father. I Love You.
Your Little girl.
6. I'll always be your little girl, you'll always be my hero
7. Fathers Day quotes for dads who have passed away
My Father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.
8. Happy Fathers day to a Dad who can
& Deal with any Problem
9. Fathers Day quotes for dads who have passed away
No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.
10. Fathers Day quotes for dads who have passed away
It doesn't matter who my father was. It matters who I remember he was.
Tags: Fathers Day |
11. The best fathers have the softest, sweetest hearts. In other words, great dads are real marshmallows.
12. I think my mom put it best. She said "Little girls soften their daddy's hearts".
13. every girl dreams of being a princess... i have never dreamed of that because i have always been treated like a princess by you.
I Love You DAD!
Happy Fathers Day.
14. Never is a man more of a man than when he is the father of a newborn.
15. Fathers Day quotes for dads who have passed away
Dad. Although you are no longer with me, I want you to know how much I loved you when I was lucky enough to have you in my life. I want you to know that even though you are no longer with me, I still think about you and miss you so much.
Happy Fathers Day.
16. A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men
17. My father didn't do anything unusual. He did what dads are supposed to do—be there
18. Our parents are often misunderstood.
When Mom comes and sits in your room, she is not invading your privacy. She is just trying to escape her own thought.
When Dad wakes you up early morning and ask you to take him somewhere, he is trying to bond with you in his own way.
When Dad asks "Where are you going?", it feels like investigation. But he cares for you and just wants to know
Dad's will say "I earn for you all". Dads are weird like that. He just wants you to spend wisely as he has struggled and understands the value of money.
Yes, there is a generation gap. While we grow, they are growing older too. Parents can feel lonely and misunderstood, just like we do.
Tags: Misunderstanding | Parents | I Love My Mother | Mothers Day | Mother | Father | Father and Son | Father and Daughter | Fathers Day | Generation Gap | Real Love | Feel Good | Quotes that make you think |