A Brand's job is to create a customer that creates and inspire ...
Home > Quotes > A Brand's job is to create a customer that creates and inspires other
1. A Brand's job is to create a customer that creates and inspires other customers.
Tags: Branding | Customer Service |
Explore More Quotes
2. Whats the value of a brand? The value of a brand is how much extra am I paying above the substitute. And if I am not paying extra, there is no brand.
Tags: Branding | Money | Marketing | Digital Marketing |
3. Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.
Tags: Customer Engagement | Customer Experience | Product | Branding | Value | Sales | Marketing | Digital Marketing | Market Research |
4. Direct Marketing is measured marketing. You can measure it, you can act differently. You can see what happened on Tuesday, and change what happened on Wednesday. Brand Marketing is a Cheetos commercial. Brand Marketing is the AirBnB Logo. You can't test an AirBnB logo - It's their logo. That's the way you tell a story of who you are.
Tags: Digital Marketing | Marketing | Niche Market | Branding | Product | Customer Engagement | Customer Experience | Airbnb |
5. Don’t try to be the ‘next’. Instead, try to be the other, the changer, the new.
Tags: Copy Cat | Difference | Change | Innovation | Motivational | Branding | Marketing |
6. A lot of individuals who don't own the company like Brand Marketing coz you can't get in trouble for a long time - coz no one knows if it's working.
Tags: Marketing | Branding | Employee | Problems | Losing Job | Confused | Nobody |
7. If Nike opened a Hotel, I think we would be able to guess pretty accurately what it would be like.
If Hyatt came out with sneakers, we'd have no clue, because Hyatt doesn't have a brand. They have a Logo. If you swapped the logos, I would'nt know if I am in a Hyatt or a Hilton. No Brand. When you have a brand, you have made promise to people and people have expectations.
Tags: Branding | Marketing | Digital Marketing | Strategy | Planning | Entrepreneurship | Social Media | Logo | Design | Promise | Expectations | Customer Service | Customer Engagement | Customer Experience |
8. You have no business being a marketer, unless you have empathy for people you are seeking to serve.
Tags: Business | Digital Marketing | Niche Market | Marketing | Branding | Empathy | Sales | Product |
9. The reason it seems that price is all your customers care about is that you haven’t given them anything else to care about.
Tags: Price | Customer Service | Customer Experience | Customer Engagement | Value | Branding | Product |
10. If you use your money to create exceptional products and services, you won’t need to spend it on advertising.
Tags: Money | Product | Advertising | Branding | Social Media |
11. If you are doing brand marketing, do not attempt to measure it because it cannot me measured.
Tags: Branding | Digital Marketing | Niche Market | Marketing | Measure |
12. "If I only had more money for marketing, I could build a brand, then everyone will come rushing to me and buy". Except, that never works.
Marketing dollars never build brands.
Product satisfaction and execution build brands.
Tags: Marketing | Digital Marketing | Network Marketing | Branding | Product | Money | Money Management | Business | Strategy | Sales | Equity |
13. Branding is not a Logo, Logo is a symbol.
The brand is not the product.
A brand is a result. It’s the customer’s gut feeling about the product, service or company. It ends up in their heads, in their hearts. A brand is your reputation.
Tags: Branding | Customer Experience | Business | Logo | Product |