“To be, or not to be; that is the question; Whether ‘tis n ...
1. “To be, or not to be; that is the question; Whether ‘tis nobler in the mind to suffer; The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles”
Hamlet Act 3, Scene 1
Explore More Quotes
2. "When one of you becomes angry while standing, he should sit down. If the anger leaves him, well and good; otherwise he should lie down."
[Sunan Abi Dawud 4782]
3. I distance myself from people for a reason.
4. Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you
5. Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.
6. You don't reveal pain from the past because you can't stand the idea of being seen as vulnerable - then and now or you have convinced yourself that it didn't matter. That is a definite problem - in and of itself.
7. Boundaries in relationships can be much more difficult to create and honor. And if its a boundary that someone does not inherently wants or understands - then there maybe huge problems because that boundary can just be crossed again and again.
8. A lot of individuals who don't own the company like Brand Marketing coz you can't get in trouble for a long time - coz no one knows if it's working.
9. “To be, or not to be; that is the question; Whether ‘tis nobler in the mind to suffer; The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles”
Hamlet Act 3, Scene 1
10. The mind is inclined to zoom in on your problem, or few problems, to an extent that you cannot see your many blessings
11. Every day is a fresh start; don't measure yourself by yesterday's troubles.
This Quotes from Dagny Scott Barrios is mentioned in her book titled "Runner's World Complete Book of Women's Running: The Best Advice to Get Started, Stay Motivated, Lose Weight, Run Injury-Free, Be Safe, and Train for Any Distance"
12. When we are shown scenes of starving children in Africa, with a call for us to do something to help them, the underlying ideological message is something like: "Don't think, don't politicize, forget about the true causes of their poverty, just act, contribute money, so that you will not have to think!