“To be, or not to be; that is the question; Whether ‘tis n ...
Home > Quotes > “To be, or not to be; that is the question; Whether ‘tis nobler in
1. “To be, or not to be; that is the question; Whether ‘tis nobler in the mind to suffer; The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles”
Hamlet Act 3, Scene 1
Explore More Quotes
2. "When one of you becomes angry while standing, he should sit down. If the anger leaves him, well and good; otherwise he should lie down."
[Sunan Abi Dawud 4782]
Tags: Anger | Calm | Problems | Fight | Arguments | Relationship | Nikah | Mood Swings | Hadith |
3. I distance myself from people for a reason.
Tags: Reasons | Distance | Loneliness | Self Learning | Self Respect | Selfless Love | Self | Negativity | Good Vibes | Problems | Arguments | Backbiting |
4. Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you
Tags: Self Love | Inspirational | Problems | Arguments | Relationship |
5. Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.
Tags: Haters | Negativity | Toxic People | Two Faced People | Annoying People | Stupid People | Problems | Solution | Glad You Are Gone |
6. You don't reveal pain from the past because you can't stand the idea of being seen as vulnerable - then and now or you have convinced yourself that it didn't matter. That is a definite problem - in and of itself.
Tags: Pain | Past | Vulnerable | Convincing | Doesnt Matter | Problems | Mental Health | Depression |
7. Boundaries in relationships can be much more difficult to create and honor. And if its a boundary that someone does not inherently wants or understands - then there maybe huge problems because that boundary can just be crossed again and again.
Tags: Crossing the Line | Relationship | Relationship Balance | Problems | Disappointment | Expectations | Ignoring |
8. A lot of individuals who don't own the company like Brand Marketing coz you can't get in trouble for a long time - coz no one knows if it's working.
Tags: Marketing | Branding | Employee | Problems | Losing Job | Confused | Nobody |
9. “To be, or not to be; that is the question; Whether ‘tis nobler in the mind to suffer; The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles”
Hamlet Act 3, Scene 1
10. The mind is inclined to zoom in on your problem, or few problems, to an extent that you cannot see your many blessings
Tags: Ungrateful | Problems | Blessed |
11. Every day is a fresh start; don't measure yourself by yesterday's troubles.
This Quotes from Dagny Scott Barrios is mentioned in her book titled "Runner's World Complete Book of Women's Running: The Best Advice to Get Started, Stay Motivated, Lose Weight, Run Injury-Free, Be Safe, and Train for Any Distance"
Tags: Fresh Start | Yesterday | Problems |
12. When we are shown scenes of starving children in Africa, with a call for us to do something to help them, the underlying ideological message is something like: "Don't think, don't politicize, forget about the true causes of their poverty, just act, contribute money, so that you will not have to think!
Tags: Poor | Problems | Third World Problems | Africa | Poverty | Help | Political | Thinking |
13. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
Tags: Life Struggle | Smart | Problems |
14. I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are.
Tags: Hiking | Travel | Problems | Life Struggle |
15. How to manage anger?
Write out when do you get angry?
What are the triggers?
What is your typical response do those triggers?
Consider these questions to assess whether your anger is harmful or helpful.
do you yell or swear? do you lash out or hit someone? do you manipulate or try to control others? do you mumble under your breath? do you think others are not as good as you are?
if you answered these questions with “yes” or a “maybe”, then you have an anger problem and the next step is to admit that you have a problem with the anger. once you admit that you have a problem you are on the path to change.
Tags: Anger | Harmful | Self Help | Manipulation | Trigger | Swearing | Screaming | Controlling | Admitting | Problems | Realization |
16. Don’t take the bait of a strong-willed child and make a situation “Me vs My Child”.
A strong willed child can make you react like it’s a power struggle situation.
It should always be “US vs the problem”.
Tags: Bait | Raising Children | Parenting | Strong | Will | Problems | Anger |
17. The problem is not the problem. The problem is the incredible amount of overthinking you are doing with the problem.
Tags: Problems | Overthinking | Dont Worry |