Wondering how to get featured in the Google Knowledge Panel or suggest changes to the Google Graph?
In short, there are two ways: one is naturally getting featured by making sure you abide by the specifications of content and images that Google uses in the Knowledge panel. Second way is to actually explicitly tell Google that you want a particular Image, Title, Subtitle, Description, Social profile or some other item to be added to their Knowledge Panel.
In this short article, we will look at both the ways that you can use to skip the queue and beat all your competitors to reach position 0 in the search results.
Knowledge Panel Image specifications
If you are aiming for images in your website to be featured for relevant keywords, your image must be 
- Represent the topic well
- Cannot be an ad
- Format: .jpg or .png
- Logo Format: .png or .svg
- SIze: Aspect ratio of 3:4 with a minimum of 1000 pixels.
- Face in the Image: If an image is of a person, face should be clear.
Suggest to change the Knowledge Panel data
Knowledge panels are automatically generated by Google and there might be cases where the results might have room for improvement. Keeping this in mind, Google allows its users to suggest changes. In most cases it does not allow you to provide a specific piece of data that they would use to update - this system is mainly built to alert for a change while their system (in most cases) updates the information with the next best result (if required and if another option exists).
Suggest to change Featured image
If you suggest a Featured image to be changed, Google will accept an image from you in the form of a URL to the image. If your suggested image is approved, it takes priority over other featured images shortlisted by Google for the entity. When you submit an image to be selected as the featured image, you should follow the same image specifications as mentioned before in the article to increase your chances of your submitted image being approved.
Suggest to change Title
- Change in the KP Title is the first text you see in the Knowledge Panel (Name of person, place, organization, or thing. It is auto generated
- Change in the KP Title can be suggested but with very strong evidence that proves that the Google systems have not made the most representative choice.
Suggest to change Subtitle
- Subtitle is a one-line descriptive text just after the title. It is auto generated.
- Change in the KP Subtitle can be suggested but with very strong evidence that proves that the Google systems have not made the most representative choice.
- If your suggestion has been approved, the subtitle will be removed and the next best subtitle according to Google systems will be selected (if it exists in the Google systems). If no other subtitle is available in the Google system, the subtitle will just be removed and no subtitle will appear.
- You cannot suggest custom titles like “actor/director”.
Suggest to change Description
- Descriptions are auto generated and cannot be edited as well. You cannot submit a custom Description to be approved.
- To change the description, you need to contact the source listed. If you were unsuccessful, you can give feedback to Google about your efforts and strong evidence why you think the description is inaccurate, out of date or otherwise non-representative.
- If your feedback is approved, description will either be removed, or another description will be auto generated from another source. It is more likely that the description will just be removed with no description at all.
Suggest to change Social Profiles
- You can edit or add social profiles if you are eligible.
- You can change the order in which the social profiles appear in the Knowledge Panel.
What happens after you give feedback to Google
- Your suggestion go through a review
- The accuracy of your suggestion is checked by comparing it with other public sources on the web. That is why it is important to provide a URL whenever there is an option to provide the same.
- If accepted, your suggested edit will be added to the Knowledge Graph.
- You get an email informing you about the result of the review once the review is complete.
Getting Verified on Google
If you wish to edit the knowledge panel that belongs to you as a person or an organization, you can click on Claim this knowledge panel by signing in through the entity’s Youtube, Twitter, Facebook or Search Console account. Once you get verified, you can manage the entity on Google. 
If you are a local business on Google, sign in to Google My Business to manage your entity on Google.
 - Update your Google knowledge panel - Knowledge Panel Help
 - Get Verified on Google - Knowledge Panel Help
Table of contents
We will discuss in very simple terms the actual meaning of Pageviews, Impressions, CPC, CPM, CPE, Page RPM, Impressions RPM and Active View RPM. Once you know what each of these metrics are, you will be all set to appreciate these metrics and watch them to improve your earnings.
This is the only article along with a free Google Adsense PDF Ebook download that you will ever need to read to answer all your questions related to making money by showing ads on your website through adsense. The article covers everything starting from basic questions related to AdSense to step by
Choose a Niche you are passionate about. Who is going to be your reader/customer? Never target the top of your niche. Use your Skills and Knowledge in the niche. Pick a topic that you want to learn yourself. Pick a Niche that is profitable. Do Keyword Research and Competitive Analysis.
Niche Research Tool helps you in finding your niche market for your online business. Answer a set of questions to explore the niche that is right for you, based on your interests, experience and passion. This is an ultimate niche finder for you to know on what topic you will be writing about.
You are referring to a http://data-vocabulary.org (which is now deprecated) for your SD, and not schema.org. You need to use the JSON-LD structure Data format in order to get rid of this error. First, you need to visit Schema.org website and scroll down to find the data format tab with JSON-LD struc
This article (Keyword Research - PDF File) aims to be a complete guide to Keyword Research for seo, blogs, youtube, niches, social media and virtually every medium where Keyword Research is required in order to understand the target audience of the content that you wish to create.
How to get Backlinks? Here is an easy list of all the strategies that you need to get competitor backlinks to your blog website. In essence, by creating content, providing value through outreach - every single strategy to get those precious dofollow backlinks have been listed here (White hat only).
The most common questions when it comes to understanding Google Search Console are listed here. To be honest, this tool is super ambiguous (probably intentionally) and confusing. This article aims at getting a bit of closure when it comes to the ambiguity and confusion that comes when we spend a few
Here is my SEO Checklist that I refer to when optimizing my website and new blogs. This definitive guide to SEO will make sure you do not miss optimizing any of the best SEO practices in 2020 for new and old articles.
Google supports emojis in their search results, however, it can decide not to display them when they don’t find it appropriate. Google only shows emojis when it thinks it's relevant to the search query. Google does not show emojis in your title/meta-descriptions if it thinks that they are misleading
I will attempt to decode and reverse engineer the Google algorithm and share my insights with you. Each claim will always be accompanied with proof. Bookmark this page as I wish to keep updating this post with time and as I find more claims backed up by real research and examples.
Wondering how to get featured in the Google Knowledge Panel or suggest changes to the Google Graph? In short, there are two ways: one is naturally getting featured by making sure you abide by the specifications of content and images that Google uses in the Knowledge panel. Second way is to actually
If you are looking for an SEO tool that can track your positions on the SERP, then you have 3 great options: Mongools, Ahrefs and SEMRush. Based on the price, accuracy and ease of use, Mongools Keyword Finder is by far the best tool you can have as of September, 2020.